Friday, August 12, 2011

Listing, 1,2,3 Listing

Today I am going to throw together some surf rock lists. It is kind of arbitrary. If you asked me to make a list of my favorite surf rock songs 3 weeks from now it would most likely be different. Today this is my list.

Top 10 Surf Rock Bands
10. Fishbone
9. The Beautiful Girls
8. Rebelution
7. The Expendables
6. Bedouin Soundclash
5. The Dirty Heads
4. Pepper
3. 311
2. Slightly Stoopid
1. Sublime

Top 10 Surf Rock Songs
10. Sublime - Waiting on My Ruca
9. The Expendables - Bowl for Two
8. Pepper - Point and Shoot(hilarious)
7. Bedouin Soundclash - When the Night Feels My Song
6. Sublime - 40oz to Freedom
5. The Beautiful Girls - Ashes
4. Slightly Stoopid - Collie Man
3. 311 - Champagne/Beautiful Disaster
2. Slightly Stoopid - Closer to the Sun
1. Sublime - Love is What I Got (It has to be)

T

No comments:

Post a Comment